Working at the intersection of need, opportunity and experience, Safyr Capital achieves its impact and financial goals by investing in businesses that simultaneously provide tangible improvements to the wellbeing of communities in rapidly developing nations while also delivering attractive financial returns to our investors. We achieve this by large-scale active investments in social impact oriented businesses serving vibrant urban and rural communities in high demand sectors.
- Lead Advisor for a Multicurrency Note Programme to a Tobacco Merchant group who employs more than 75,000 farmers.
- Lead Advisor to a Vanilla Exporting group with high value impact on employment in Madagascar.
- Lead Advisor to an Energy Company which provides clean energy to 150,000 of the Malagasy people.
- Financial Advisor to a Family office that developed and constructed a Free Trade Zone in Madagascar
- Lead Transaction Advisor to a Health care provider that is Involved in the construction of the first two cancer private hospitals in Mauritius.
- Lead Transaction Advisor to a Real Property Fund Involved in the construction of a diplomatic housing in Ethiopia and corporate offices in North of Mauritius.
- Equity Investor in a healthcare project that involves the construction of two private cancer hospitals in Mauritius
- Lead Transaction Advisor to a Fintech Company Involved in the emergence of Fintech in Sub-Saharan Africa.